Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Ally Shields. Ally is an author at Etopia Press and has a book in my Links section. You can check her out by visiting her blog at http://allyshields.com/1/post/2013/01/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
Thanks, Ally, for nominating me!
The Rules of this award:
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. I wear black virtually all the time. People often ask if I am a vampire.
2. I am an animal lover but I can’t stand horses. I say this whilst currently living in an area where horses are bred for export all over the world. I may become agoraphobic. Or start shopping at Tesco again.
3. I lived in Italy for ten years. My interest in ancient Rome and Italian grand opera influences my work.
4. I’m a gay dad. My son is 22 years old and my pride and joy.
5. I don’t like staying in one place too long. I’m fairly nomadic by nature. This may stem from moving house a lot when I was a kid and having a seriously bad relationship with my parents.
6. I am a romanticist but I hate romance. I read horror mainly and love a seriously unhappy ending.
7. I drink only coffee, water and wine.
Here are some bloggers I think deserve the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I don’t expect them all to get involved but I think they are all worth checking out. Sorry it’s not 15 but that’s what you get for inviting an anti-social old scrote like me to take part:
Margaret James (she’s already done it – but look her up anyhow!)
Thank you Steve…um…seven things? Will “get up in the morning” count as three? btw – are you a vampire?
I could be but I can’t stand the taste of blood